Cooking Classes

22.4.10

An Award from Lazaro


My newest blogging friend, Lazaro, from Lazaro Cooks has honoured me with this award!  He always has very creative food ideas and is a writer, so the stories are good, too. 

With this award, comes the requirement to list 10 things that make me happy!  I am always happy!  How can I narrow this down to only ten?

1.  Hearing my Miss Sugar purring with contentment.
2.  Listening to the birds and watching the butterflies.
3.  Cooking something new.
4.  Cooking something that is a favourite.
5.  Cooking for people.
6.  Meeting new people.
7.  Having meaningful work to do.
8.  Having my own home.
9.  A small grocery bill.
10. Friends and family.


I would like to pass this award on to some new friends and would ask that you check out their blogs -
Joumana at A Taste of Beirut
The Gypsy Chef
Buffalo Dick at Opinions and Rectums, We All Got One
3 Hungry Tummies
Home For Dinner

For those of you to whom I have 'passed this on', here are the rules:
1    Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2    List who gave the award to you and use a link to his or her blog (or hyperlink).
3    List 10 things that make you happy.
4    Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

13 comments:

  1. Well, thanks for the award! You may notice I don't post awards... I like to see them go to newer bloggers, to encourage them when they might need some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! And I hear you on the small grocery bill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Award, Sarah!!!

    P.S. In Spanish, it is "no hay problema". I love talking to my students about the "no problemo" thing. I guess that is an English word now, but not Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do seem like a happy person, and everything on your list is reason for joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awards are good, but I'm not do happy today. Perhaps I don't deserve it... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, poor Amy Jo...sorry to hear it isn't a happy day. No worry, you do deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marjie - I didn't realize, but if you read from the bottom up, they are prioritized! Neat! I guess it takes awhile to get warmed up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thank you very much! :) Great to know about those little things that make you happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just came by to say hello. Congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award Sarah!
    Have a great day,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah, Thanks so much for the award! I loved reading your happiness list. I agree with so much of it! Especially on the cooking and small grocery bill. Those never seem to go together, unless it's August and the garden is full of ripe produce.
    Isn't it a great life?
    Happy day!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Please visit often.