Cooking Classes

15.8.11

Farewell to Vancouver Island

Five days and five posts from Vancouver Island.  What a fabulous vacation.  Put this on your bucket list for sure.  Visit Vancouver Island with side trips to the Gulf Islands and you will have a very satisfying time.

For my last post on this great trip, I am featuring a couple of places to buy good food.  Wildfire Organic Bakery has an amazing selection of breads and baking.  It is a 'must see' place.  Nice to go to see the wood fired oven.



Another great place to buy fine food is Choux Choux.  They have a great selection of special ingredients, house made pates and condiments, and take out sandwiches to mention only a few of their wonderful foods.

1 comment:

  1. I hope to go to Vancouver Island one day. I have been to Vancouver once. But it was work related so we didn't have much time to see the site.

    Lovely!
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Please visit often.