Cooking Classes

30.11.09

A Blogging Award from Bella


I love all things Italian, as many of you might know.  So when I found Bella's blog I was thrilled.   It is another nice little treat to feed my appetite.  And then to receive this recognition from her, well, it made my day.  If you love Italy, you will love La Bella Vita.

This award is such a different recognition in that the 'sender' asks the 'recipient' to list the reasons why he/she enjoys blogging. I am really new at this and came into blogging completely by accident, but I will list a few of the things I enjoy -

1. I started to blog as a way to share my experiences in Tennessee with my friends at home.  I didn't know I would make a whole bunch of new friends! . . . you are ALL a BONUS!
2. I love to share with others.
3. I have realized that this blog is a way to save all the ideas I have been trying.
4. I love meeting people from all over the world.
5. It keeps me occupied while I house sit.

Now, since I can bestow this upon as many of my blogging friends as I wish, this is the list of blogs that I regularly read and are MY WINNERS and that you should definitely check out -

Memoria at Mangio da Sola
.

Neno’s Award—-Rules and Regulations
.
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

.

5 comments:

  1. I WON AN AWARD!!!!! Yeaaaa! Thank you so much. I'd like to thank all the little people hahaha. I'll be making a post for my award ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....It is very deserving, Memoria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back from holdays and I found your nice surprise waiting for me in my blog. Thank you, thank you so so much my friend for your lovely award:))))).
    I am very honored, your award is indeed special and
    means a lot to me. You made my day! I'll be posting it ASAP.
    Have a great day darling.
    Mamatkamal

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Please visit often.