Cooking Classes

7.3.15

Oven Baked Salmon with Black Bean Salad

Healthy food is often not satisfying. It leaves one feeling the need to snack. I am trying to make meals that overcome this. My meal tonight left me satiated. It wasn't a large meal but hearty.

Generously season half a salmon with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle with olive oi and place in a preheated 425 F oven. Bake until done.

Meanwhile mix up the black bean salad.

Black Bean Salad

2 c. cooked black beans
1 c. finely chopped pineapple
1 c. coarsely chopped tomato
1 bunch green onions, chopped
olive oil
tarragon wine vinegar
sea salt

Mix first four ingredients. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt. Serve.

2 comments:

  1. I created this recipe after tasting the bourbon oven baked salmon from my neighbourhood supermarket fish counter. That was really superb. We adored it. This had been quite simple and a dish I would make for company. The only real reason I could imagine that this burning off is cooking it on too high of heat. Judge your cooker persons. In case it cooks hot, don't cook it on medium high. Mine cooks quite inexpensively, so I only turned it down. I'd plenty of really yummy marinade which reduced down along with caramelized attractively. The oven baked salmon was moist, flaky and also the flavour was amazing. I served it over rice, with stir-fried snow peas, carrots and sprouts cooked using a little-minced garlic, only just a tiny soy sauce, peanut oil, a very small bit of peppermint oil and a spoonful of toasted sesame oil. What an excellent meal! If you prefer to know much additional oven baked salmon snacks, Steak or bourbon salmon together with caramelized then you definitely may click on this site also, I have lots of excellent hints in making salmon recipes.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Please visit often.