Cooking Classes

4.4.11

Be the Next Canadian Cooking Super Star

Hey everyone, listen up!  I have been chosen by "The Real Women of Philadelphia" hosted by Anna Olson of the Food Network to offer you the opportunity to become one of Canada's next big cooking stars!





There will be 2 finalists chosen each week.  All 16 finalists will go to Toronto to compete in a live cook-off.  From this there will be 4 Grand Prize Winners chosen.  These 4 will be involved in leading contributors in the creation of a Real Women of Philadelphia cookbook, star in their own cooking videos, and make publicity appearances.  Oh, and become $20,000 richer!

Watch for great giveaways prize packages coming soon!  I guess it goes without saying that this is open to Canadian residents only.  Leave a comment today and your name will be entered for a giveaway from Philadelphia Cream Cheese.  There will be 3 lucky winners in todays draw, so be sure to leave a comment.  If you would like to have a second chance at winning, just become a follower of my blog.

12 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing opportunity that would be!

    Please count me in on the giveaway

    dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be entered.



    (fokxxy)

    ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower

    (fokxxy)

    ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I was Canadian so I could enter!! But I'll take some Philly instead :) Good luck Sarah, you'd be a great choice for winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh well, I hope you are going to enter, Sarah!!! It would be so cool to know a superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sarah, how exciting for you to be chosen to promote the Philidelphia Cream Cheese contest on your blog.
    gloria61@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A huge congrats to you to be chosen to promote this contest! This accomplishment speaks volumes!

    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Sarah!
    I'm not eligible, but sure wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je regrette de ne pas habiter le Canada.
    Bonne chance à tous les participants.
    See soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - great opportunity, sigh, I'm not a Canadian

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Please visit often.