Cooking Classes

6.4.11

The Secrets of Adding Flavour to Your Food

This is my first cooking class!  I am finally beginning this new venture.  If you know anyone in the Swift Current area that would be interested in this class, please pass on this information.

The Secrets of Adding Flavour to Your Food ... with spices, herbs and other ingredients.

This class will introduce you to over 30 spices, herbs, salts and other flavourings that anyone can keep in their kitchen.  We will taste food made with several of these flavours and you can decide if you like them and how you will use them, individually or in combination.

Detailed notes will be given.  Information on how and where to purchase the products will be provided.  The emphasis is on what is available locally.

Bring your sense of adventure and curiosity.  We will experiment and learn.  Maximum of 8 persons in this class.

Date:       Tuesday, May 10
Time:       6:30 - 9:00pm
Cost:        $35 per person

Contact:   Sarah Galvin    sgalvin  at  shaw  dot  ca




 

6 comments:

  1. Very interesting, I love all kind of spices and I wish I know all their secrets! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope you are going to post highlights on here, I would love to attend but know I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new venture!!! Wish I lived in the Swift Current area:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that looks good, Sarah... wish I was in Canada for a lesson... I wish you the best of luck... it will be a smash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck Sarah, I am sure the classes will become very popular and sought after with such a dedicated and thorough teacher! Wish I could attend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for you, cooking classes -- what a great way to share the goodness found on your blog! Better call my travel agent... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Please visit often.